May 1, 2018, Richmond VA Fortis Leadership is excited to announce the next open enrollment Evolving Leaders Program dates for 2019. The Evolving Leaders Program offers participants an opportunity to build a strong foundation of critical leadership skills, equipping them to develop the competence and commitment in those they lead. For more experienced leaders, the program offers intentional management practices that will enhance their leadership capability, and often times, credibility.
The Evolving Leaders Program is taught over a period of 6 months, with each 6-hour session building upon the other. Along with the coursework, participants will be part of an ongoing learning community, creating a personal board of directors so to speak, that will inspire and support them long after the program is complete.
Click here to register for the 2019 session.
- Session 1: Developing Leadership Presence – January 16, 2019
- Session 2: Leading a Multi-Generational Workforce – February 20, 2019
- Session 3: Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team – March 27, 2019
- Session 4: Creating a Culture of Accountability and Coaching for Success – April 17, 2019
- Session 5: Engaging and Appreciating at Work – May 22, 2019
- Session 6: Leading Through Change – June 26, 2019