May 1, 2018, Richmond VA Fortis Leadership is excited to announce the next open enrollment Evolving Leaders Program dates for 2018-2019. The Evolving Leaders Program offers participants an opportunity to build a strong foundation of critical leadership skills, equipping them to develop the competence and commitment in those they lead. For more experienced leaders, the program offers intentional management practices that will enhance their leadership capability, and often times, credibility.
The Evolving Leaders Program is taught over a period of 6 months, with each 6-hour session building upon the other. Along with the coursework, participants will be part of an ongoing learning community, creating a personal board of directors so to speak, that will inspire and support them long after the program is complete.
Click here to register for the 2018-2019 session.
- Session 1: Develop Leadership Presence October 31, 2018
- Session 2: Lead a Multi-Generational Workforce November 21, 2018
- Session 3: Overcome the Five Dysfunctions of a Team December 12, 2018
- Session 4: Create a Culture of Accountability and Coaching January 23, 2019
- Session 5: Engage and Appreciate Others February 20, 2019
- Session 6: Lead Through Change March 20, 2019