February 13, 2019, Richmond VA Fortis Leadership is excited to announce the next open enrollment Evolving Leaders Experience dates for 2019-2020.
The Evolving Leaders Experience offers participants an opportunity to build a strong foundation of critical leadership skills, equipping them to develop the competence and commitment in those they lead.
For more experienced leaders, the program offers intentional management practices that will enhance their leadership capability, and often times, credibility.
The Evolving Leaders Experience is taught over a period of 6 months, with each 6-hour session building upon each other. Along with the coursework, participants will be part of an ongoing learning community, creating a personal board of directors so to speak, that will inspire and support them long after the program is complete.
Click here to register for the 2019-2020 session.
- Session 1: Developing Your Leadership Presence – August 2019
- Session 2: Leading the 5 Generations in the Workplace – September 2019
- Session 3: Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team – October 2019
- Session 4: Creating a Culture of Accountability and Coaching for Success – November 2019
- Session 5: Engaging and Appreciating at Work – January 2020
- Session 6: Leading Through Change – February 2020