Caring Enough to Confront.
That is our desire as leaders of work groups. Workplaces are made up of individuals with diversity of thought, styles and personalities. Often times when two or more are gathered, there is opportunity to create synergy through recognizing the value in our differences as individuals, and surprisingly, our similarities. Often times, the reality is that where two or more are gathered, there are challenges in collaborating, being for each other and recognizing the value that each person brings.
Fortis Group understands that the need to be valued and bring value to our teams is a human need. The human need of affirming our self-worth is intertwined with our EGO. Our unique process of transforming work groups into highly-trusting, highly-efficient teams can add immediate and sustainable change to your culture. Fortis Group believes in the fact that you have to get individuals talking straight with goodwill before walls of mistrust break way for connectedness and synergy to emerge. We know how to make that happen.
Fortis Group has the experience and the passion to help teams reach their potential. Our process includes:
- team interviews to determine team strengths and growing edges
- targeted, customized approach to each team’s specific needs
- exploration and sharing of individual values
- administration of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- exploration of trust making and trust breaking behaviors exist among the team
- introduction to The Collaborative Way
- personal one-on-one mediation with team members who may be struggling to get their working relationship to the next level
- complimentary check-in with the team.