A six-session workshop experience to help you grow as a leader and increase your influence. Register now!
Developing leaders who are ready to take on the 21st century is paramount to facilitating organizational excellence and gaining competitive advantage.
The Emerging and Evolving Leadership Program can help you:
- recognize the strengths in each generation on your team
- develop strategies for building a highly-functioning team
- learn how to climb the steps to accountability with your team
- discover the heart of workforce engagement through appreciation
- prepare to lead change effectively
Fortis Group is distinguished for creating a learning environment where emerging leaders are engaged in a comprehensive development experience that challenges thinking and broadens perspectives. The Fortis Group Emerging and Evolving Leaders Program offers emerging leaders an opportunity to build a strong foundation of critical leadership skills that will equip them to develop the competence and commitment in those they lead.
This program will also help those who have been on their journey for some time, but have not had formal or intentional management training. The Emerging and Evolving Leaders Program is taught over a period of seven months, with each 6-hour session building upon the other. Participants will be a part of a learning community that develops the skills and the inspiration to be an effective leader.
The Emerging and Evolving Leaders Program is also offered as a customized onsite program for your organization’s new leaders.
- Session 1: Developing Leadership Presence
- Session 2: Leading a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Session 3: Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Session 4: Creating a Culture of Accountability and Coaching for Success
- Session 5: Engaging and Appreciating at Work
- Session 6: Leading Through Change