Fortis Group is passionate about helping senior leaders develop and sustain a value-based culture. Our belief is that when vision, values and strategies are aligned, the workplace culture is one where individuals make an intentional choice to be accountable, engaged and look at what is best for the greater whole of the organization. Fortis Group specializes in helping organizations and their people create cultures that inspire people to “live” the organization’s values.
Our experience informs us that when senior leaders model the way by gathering together to evaluate their organization’s culture and develop individual and collective leadership points of view, all other organization and people development endeavors have the best chance of succeeding over the longer term.
The following approach increases the credibility of your senior team as they model and live the organization’s values:
- Assess current culture
- Determine desired culture
- Develop organizational values
- Develop your individual and collective leadership point of view
- Build synergy among your senior leaders
- Communicate and model your leadership point of view to the people in your organization
- Explore various values-based tools that create an engaged and accountable workforce
- Prepare those you lead to reach their potential by developing strategies that create a learning organization