[dropshadowbox align=”right” effect=”lifted-both” width=”300px” height=”91px” background_color=”#ffffff” border_width=”0″ border_color=”#dddddd” rounded_corners=”false” inside_shadow=”false” ][/dropshadowbox]
Our ability to communicate effectively is the number one leadership competency that propels individuals forward in their journey or holds them back. No matter what your role is, the ability to interact effectively with others is key to your success and, ultimately, the success of the organization.
Our one-day boot camp is for individuals who desire to increase their ability to lead and influence in the organization. If you are a team leader, a supervisor, a director or vice president, this boot camp is for you. After attending the boot camp you will be able to intentionally practice and demonstrate over time the ability to:
- listen generously with empathy
- observe and understand non-verbal messages
- understand your own communication style and those that are different than yours;
- flex your style to the environment based on your observations
- stay open during conversations and enhance the quality of your dialogue
- leave others better off than when you found them by increasing trust through communication
- practice effective communication in one-on-one interactions, team settings, and e-mail
Fortis Group offers both public and onsite boot camps. Workshop includes continental breakfast, lunch and workshop materials, including a communications style assessment.