Provide customized, one-on-one personal and professional development to strengthen your leadership talent
Fortis Group believes that providing customized one-on-one personal and professional development opportunities for your emerging leaders and your seasoned leaders are an excellent option for developing your leadership talent. Fortis Group ensures that individuals are well matched with just the right professional development expert. Individuals will experience transformational change through a one-on-one series of coaching sessions resulting in the creation of a “Development Dashboard” that tracks their personal goals and behavior changes.
We believe that organizations thrive when leaders are demonstrating the behaviors that influence outcomes that include employee competence, commitment, engagement and organizational culture, which impacts business results. We believe that this professional development journey is a personal journey and that out of “who we are” springs forth our capability to lead others. Fortis Group has developed a unique behavior based coaching approach model called Turning Point. The Turning Point model is also used with our life coaching and virtual coaching clients.
The Turning Point Approach
Our cadre of coaches are experienced professionals who are equipped to facilitate the Turning Point process. Our coaches develop a relationship of trust that allows individuals to increase the self-awareness that is necessary to make sustainable changes. Our coaching process includes an inside-out approach:
- Intake meeting with organizational sponsor, coachee and coach to establish initial goals
- Multiple individual and 360 degree behavior based assessments to gain a baseline of current strengths, growing edges, values and overall personal and leadership capacity
- A personal “contentment analysis” to determine the coachee’s satisfaction level in all areas of their life
- Exploration and reflection of personal journey that includes “unpacking” the significant mile markers in an individual’s life that may have helped shape the person’s beliefs, values and, ultimately, behaviors
- Intentional reading and real-time assignments that broaden an individual’s perspective about specific areas identified for change
- Assignment of an accountability partner that offers another level of support to the coachee’s development journey
- Intermittent follow-up meetings with sponsor, coachee and coach
- A complimentary assessment of behavior changes six months post-coaching engagement